IT series is a professional SATA HDD duplicator, specially designed for high-volume duplication. U-Reach adopted a unique multitasking technology, it can simultaneously copy 15 HDD targets with a high transfer speed of 9GB per minute.
We guarantee the highest productivity without speed degradation even as the number of targets increase. The IT series SATA HDD duplicator provides four copy modes: quick smart copy, all partitions copy, percentage copy and whole HDD copy that all meet different duplication task requirements. The quick copy mode copies data and skips blank area. NTFS, Linux (Ext2/Ext3/Ext4), FAT (16/32/64), and Mac (HFS, HFS+, HFSX) formats are all supported with quick copy mode.
In addition, the IT series SATA HDD duplicator is equipped with different levels of secure erase functions, Quick Erase, Full Erase, DoD 5220 Erase government standards and Secure Erase which can fulfill different levels of security for HDD wiping.
Impeccable High Speed
U-Reach SATA HDD duplicator is capable of copying at 18 GB/min. on all HDDs simultaneously, without any speed degradation as number of targets increase. This duplicator is great for manufacturers.
Systems & Data Copy
This mode identifies HDD Windows (FAT16/32/64, NTFS), Linux(ext2/ext3/ext4), Mac(HFS, HFS+, HFSX) formats. It will only copy the data and system contained area, which enhances the copying efficiency.
• Supports GPT, MBR table format.
• Supports Advanced format HDD.
• Support OS: Linux, Unix, Windows, Macintosh, etc.
Support a Variety of Interfaces
Supports IDE, mSATA, Micro SATA, M.2 (NGFF), and CFast Card (requires adaptors).
Various Sanitization Methods
• Quick Erase - Erase HDD index table, and only takes A FEW SECONDS to complete
• Full Erase - Erases the entire HDD
• DoD Erase - Complies with U.S. Department of Defense erasure standards.
• Secure Erase - A National Institute of Standards and Technology 800-88 accepted technique for properly purging hard drives. This method is supported by almost all modern SATA HDD.
DoD Erase with Compare Method:
Log Report Management
Records operation time, each port’s process details, including HDD’s model, capacity, S/N, result (pass, fail).Real-time recording and viewing Log Report via PC-Link.
Real-Time PC Monitoring
It is absolutely perfect for MONITORING the work progress during operation. It shows all the information for EVERY PORT, which is a powerful tool for sorting out the lagging writing HDD and keeping the operation efficient. All the information you need will be shown on a PC screen.
1. It’s able to monitor HDD Duplicator with duplication status from PC while duplicators are connected to it.
2. Shows and records the brand name, model, S/N, duplication time, result of every HDD from all the ports, the
info of both sources HDD and target HDD are recorded.
3. Slow R/W speed HDD detection: lagging HDD can be easily sorted, because user can see the duplication
speed of every port by “Event Log”.
4. To select a period of time in order to export part of the log data. Just one click, the data will be exported into .txt file and saved on PC. The date of export is the file name. (e.g. 20130308.txt)
Simplifying operation and user friendly, operating on 4 buttons of duplicator would complete all the jobs.
|Speed||18GB/min. (300MB/sec.) *Actual performance is dependent on HDD transfer rates.|
Up to 512MB
All Partitions/Whole HDD/Percentage: copies all types of formats, both known and unknown.
Quick Copy: copies FAT16/32/64, Windows (NTFS), Mac (HFS/HFS+/HFSX), and Linux (Ext2/3/4).
Stand-alone, non PC-based operation
Backlit Monochrome LCD Display
3 LED Indicators per Port:
Yellow (Power), Green (Pass), Red (Fail)
4 Push Buttons (▲, ▼, OK, ESC)
Quick Copy, All Partitions Copy, Whole HDD Copy, and Percentage Copy
Manually set (Bad sector) threshold range to skip during copy process
Bit-for-bit data comparison
Quick Erase, Full Erase, DoD Erase, and Secure Erase
Real-time status monitoring through PC
Monitor real-time recordings and Log Reports via PC-Link
Event log reports are generated through the USB port and saved to USB devices
All (Windows, Linux, and other stand-alone systems)
1.8"/2.5"/3.5” SATA HDDs and SSDs
IDE, microSATA, mSATA and M.2
Supports MBR, GPT, and Advanced formats.
Selectable Voltage 115V or 230V, 50/60Hz
Operating Temperatures: 5°C ~ 45°C (41°F ~ 113°F)
Storage Temperatures: -20°C ~ 85°C (-4°F ~ 185°F)
Working Humidity: 20% ~ 80%
Storage Humidity: 5% ~ 95%
FCC, CE, RoHS