Impeccable High Speed
U-Reach CFast duplicator can copy up to 9GB/min. on all devices, simultaneously and without any speed degradation as number of targets increase.
Intelligent Copy Option
Systems and Files (Quick Copy Mode)
Quality Testing / Checking Functions
H2 Write/Read Test
This function performs a read and write test to determine the flash’s quality.
Event Log Report
Records the execution time of each port, the function, results and the information of the device.
• Clear production responsibility – can be used to track man-made duplication failures.
• Automatically records the serial no and this helps to reduce human error.
• Generates production report ： analyze turnover and percentage of good devices.
• Standalone operation：no connection with computer required to store the production report. This reduces loss of reports.
• Production report file can be exported as .txt and stored on the USB.
Monitor real-time status via PC through USB cable link.
Interfaced sockets are subjected to wear-and-tear caused by frequent connections and disconnects. Modular sockets enable quick replacements while reducing downtime, effectively making this solution a long-term and cost-effective ownership.
Ergonomic & Compact Proportions
The refined ergonomic proportion reduces the flash duplicator by 50% to 70% compared to traditional chassis design.
With a specially redesigned and improved structure, users can easily change the sockets in 3 simple steps, which takes roughly 1 minute.
USB Drive Duplicator
SD/microSD Card Duplicator
CF/CFast Card Duplicator
SATA DOM/eMMC DuplicatorHDD/SSD Duplicator
SATA/SSD HDD Duplicator
SAS HDD Duplicator
CRU HDD Duplicator
M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD DuplicatorDisc DuplicatorAccessoriesSupport
Write Protect Solution Flash Duplicator
Flash Card Mass Duplicaton
Flash Quality Checking Tools
HDD Data Secure Sanitizer
iSecuLog Tamper-free Log Report
Various Interface HDD DuplicatorNewsAbout U-Reach
ISO CertificationContact U-Reach
Copyright © 2021 U-Reach Inc. All rights reserved